SALES CONDITIONS PATOU SAINT GERMAIN
article 1: identity of the seller
- The website “www.patousaintgermain.be” of sprl Patou Saint Germain
- The company’s registered office is located at : rue Potagère 55 , 1210 Bruxelles (Belgium)
- Shop located at : 96 rue Africaine 1060 Bruxelles
- Phone nr.:0032(2) 538 06 26
- VAT : BE 0838 682 289
- IBAN : BE38068893326072
- BIC : GKCCBEBB
article 2: scope of application
- Our General Terms and Conditions apply to all offers made by Patou Saint Germain to you as a consumer.
- In order to be allowed to place orders, you need to be at least 18 years of age. If you are not 18 years of age, please have your parents or your legal guardian to place your order for you. If we notice that an order was placed by a minor, we are free to refuse the order.
- If additional specific terms and conditions apply alongside the present General Terms and Conditions, the above also applies to such specific terms and conditions. If our General Terms and Conditions were to be contrary to such specific terms and conditions, as a consumer you can invoke the text that is most advantageous to you at all times.
- Through the fact of using our website, you expressly accept our General Terms and Conditions. Our General Terms and Conditions of Sale can be consulted at the website at all times.
- Moreover, if you order online, we will provide you with a copy of the present General Terms and Conditions, along with the order confirmation or as part of the delivery at the latest, in a format you can save or print.
- We describe what we are selling as fully and as accurately as possible at all times, whilst also specifying the course of the ordering process. The description is certainly sufficiently detailed to give you a good idea of what you are purchasing. Wherever images and photos are used, these are true and faithful depictions of goods and/or services on offer. However, to err is human and if we clearly got it wrong in the information and/or photos made available, we are under no obligation to supply you with an equivalent item.
article 3: our offer and your order
- Patou Saint Germain is committed to stating the relevant information as clearly and as accurately as possible at all times. If our product description contains factual errors we decline all liability. Patou Saint Germain will amend such inaccuracies as soon as possible and undertakes to take back the goods.
- When you order and you do not specify the height you want for the item, we will always take the height indicated in the description of the article in question.
- If you want to adjust a height after receipt of the order, it will incur a retouching fee of € 20 and shipping costs.
- For any wrong measurements provided by the customer, the responsibility of Patou Saint Germain is in no way engaged.If an offer is limited in time or subject to specific conditions, we will expressly specify this in our offer.
- If a given product turns out to be unavailable at the time of the proposed delivery, Patou Saint Germain declines all liability. The same applies to any loss that might arise therefrom. The customer will be notified as soon as possible. In such cases, the order may be cancelled by the customer, either in full or in part. The money will then be refunded as soon as possible into the account through which the order was originally paid.
- Depending on availability, orders may be broken down into several shipments at no extra cost. This information will be communicated to you as the customer by e-mail at the time when the 1st delivery is dispatched.
- Your order is complete and the agreement between us becomes final as soon as we have received the endorsement from the card issuer of your payment transaction by bank transfers. If the issuer of your card refuses to endorse your payment to us, we cannot be held liable for delays in the delivery and/or the non-delivery of your order. Orders without valid payment to the name of the registered card holder will not be accepted or processed.
- To purchase a product, add the product of your choice in the appropriate size to your shopping basket. If you would like a specific measurement, send us the exact measurements required and add the transport costs. If you are satisfied with the items selected, you can move on to the payment procedure. If you are registered as a customer at our website, you only need to enter your e-mail address and your password. If you have not registered yet, simply enter your contact details and billing details and specify the address you would like the delivery to be made. In the final stage, you are shown a summary page, you accept our General Terms and Conditions and confirm your payment by pressing the order button, which has “order involving payment obligation” as its caption. Once you have gone through these steps, your purchase becomes final. We subsequently send you confirmation of your order by e-mail. A 2nd e-mail is sent out to you when your order is being dispatched.
article 4: gift vouchers
Patou Saint Germain offers you the opportunity to buy a gift voucher online.
· An elegantly packaged gift voucher sent to you in the mail.
· The gift voucher can only be used in the shop, at 96 rue Africaine at 1060 Brussels.
· It is subject to the following terms and conditions:
· A gift voucher is valid for one year. The validity deadline is always mentioned on the voucher.
· You determine the value of the gift voucher yourself. A minimum amount of 10 euros is applicable.
· You can use Cumulative gift vouchers at Patou Saint Germain.
· A gift voucher can also be extended by 6 months if the 1-year validity period expires before the end of the validity period, by passing by the shop.
· A gift voucher cannot at any time be exchanged for cash.
· If a gift voucher is only partially used, a voucher is generated for the balance.
· The due date of the voucher is 6 months. This date appears on the right side.
article 5: prices
- Our prices include all taxes, VAT, duties and services. Which means there are never any unexpected bombshells. In case of deliveries outside the Benelux additional transport costs will be charged.In that case, we make a point of specifying this information before you make your purchase final.
- Customs charges and / or other taxes that may apply upon completion of the shipment are beyond the responsibility or control of Patou Saint Germain.
- Our prices remain unchanged throughout the time period specified as part of our offer, unless prices are made to change as a result of changes in VAT rates.
- Patou Saint Germain declines all liability arising from the display of erroneous prices. We reserve the right to amend errors, even after an order was placed. The customer can either accept the order at the new price or cancel the order if he/she so chooses.
- At our website we only accept payment by bank transfer.
article 6: dispatch and delivery
- Your credit card number is not communicated to Patou Saint Germain at any point in the entire process.
- All goods are delivered to the address specified by you when you placed your order.
- Our deliveries take place from Mondays up to and including Saturdays. We are closed on public holidays, which means no goods are dispatched on such days. In the case that your order is during the annual holidays the delivery schedule may be extended to 15-20 days.
- If your purchased item is in stock, it is tendered at your delivery address within 5 to 10 working days under condition that the materials have been delivered by our. If your purchased item is not in webshop stock, you will be notified of the expected delivery term.
- Deliveries can be made to occur using any of the following methods:
- Bpost@home – delivered to your home or place of work:
the postman delivers your order to your home or to the address specified by you
- Bpost@Bpoint – you collect your order at one of 1,250 collection points: ‘recommended’
post offices, supermarkets, newsagents… with extended opening hours, including evenings and weekends
- Bpost@Bpack – NEW – you collect your order from the 125 parcel lockers
open 24/7 and always close to a local supermarket or railway station
- It is of course possible to pick up your order directly at the boutique: 96 rue Africaine à 1060 Bruxelles from Tuesday to Saturday between 11.30am and 6.30pm. As soon as your order is ready you will be sent an email confirmation.
- If we are unable to deliver on time, we will notify you prior to the expiry of the planned delivery term. If we fail to do so, you may cancel your order free of charge. In that case, we will refund the order within 30 days at the latest after dissolution.
- All shipments dispatched to you as the customer travel at our risk. This means you do not need to worry about goods getting lost in the post. However, if you decide to return goods to us within a fortnight after the purchase date because you do not wish to keep them, it is for you to organise and pay for the transport. Please see our return procedure.
- If the goods delivered by Patou Saint Germain were damaged in transit, fail to match the items specified in the delivery note or fail to match the items you had ordered, please report this at your very earliest convenience, no later than within 3 days, and return the items to us within 14 calendar days after receipt. To do so, please use the “return form” included.
- We decline all liability for any consequential loss due to late delivery or non-delivery by the carrier assigned by Patou Saint Germain. In such cases our liability will be limited to the value of the items for which the customer is to prove he has not received them.
article 7: right of revocation
- It is understood that the right of return applies only to items of standard size that are included in the proposed measurements table. You can’t retract a custom made order.
- If you purchase goods from us, you have 15 days – counting from the date of delivery – to decide if you want to keep the goods or send them back. In the latter case, you are within your rights to return the goods without paying a fine. Within 14 days from the time your order was returned to us, we will refund the full purchase price using the same method of payment by which you effected your original payment.
- During the first 14 days after delivery, we expect you to carefully handle the order and the packaging. If you still want to be able to return the goods in the manner set out above, you should unpack or use them only as necessary to enable you to decide if you wish to keep them. Goods returned are allowed to have been tried on, but are not permitted to have been used. If you decide to return the goods, please make sure, wherever possible, to do so along with the original packaging, all accessories provided and in the original condition and packaging, following the instructions set out below.
- The goods may be returned directly to the Patou Saint Germain store. The address details to return goods are: Patou Saint Germain, 96 rue Africaine, 1060 Bruxelles
- You can return your package by mail. The transport is your responsibility and cost and you will then be reimbursed if the reason for the return is deemed valid.In order to swiftly exercise your right of revocation in the manner required, we ask you to complete the attached return form and include it in the box along with the items you are returning.
- We are within our rights to withhold reimbursement until the goods have been returned to our possession.
- Patou Saint Germain declines all liability in the event the goods returned by you (whether by post or taken back in person to one of our flagship stores) have been damaged, were stolen or got lost. In such cases, we reserve the right not to refund the items.
- We guarantee that our goods are compliant with your order and comply with the normal expectations you are entitled to hold out of the items purchased, in consideration of the specifications of the product. Obviously, we also guarantee that our goods meet all laws and regulations applicable at the time of your order.
article 8: conformity and warranty
- In addition, all goods delivered come with the two-year statutory minimum warranty period if the item should fail to comply with the order placed. This means that if the item shows up flaws or defects up to two years after it was delivered, the said item will be repaired free of charge or reimbursed.
- Insofar as possible and reasonable, you are free to opt to have the item either repaired or replaced. Only in the event the repair or the replacement is excessive or impossible, or cannot be performed within a reasonable time span, are you entitled to demand a price reduction or the dissolution of the sales agreement.
- If the defect or flaw manifests itself within 6 months further to delivery, it will be deemed to have existed prior to the delivery, unless we are able to prove otherwise. After 6 months, you will need to furnish proof yourself that the flaw already existed at the time of delivery.
article 9: force majeure
- In the event of force majeure we are not required to honour our obligations. In said case, we are free to either suspend the performance of our obligations for the duration of the force majeure, or dissolve the agreement to final effect.
- Force majeure is to be understood as all circumstances beyond our control that act to impede due performance of our obligations, either in full or in part. Instances of force majeure include, but are not limited to, strikes (industrial action), fire, interruptions of business operations, energy disruptions, disruptions in (telecommunication) networks or connections or the communications systems used and/or the fact that our website is un available at any point in time, non-delivery or late delivery by suppliers or other third parties involved, etc.
- Our website, logos, texts, photos, names and all our communications in general are protected by intellectual property rights that are either held by ourselves, our suppliers or other right holders.
article 10: intellectual property rights
- It is prohibited to use and/or make changes to the intellectual property rights as outlined in the present article. For instance, drawings, photos, names, texts, logos or colour combinations, etc. may not be copied or reproduced without our prior express written consent.
- Needless to say we trust all of our customers are fully satisfied. However, if you should have grievances regarding our goods or services, please contact us at email@example.com We will make every effort to deal with your complaint within 7 days.
article 11: complaints procedure and disputes
- All agreements we conclude with our customers, regardless of where they live, are exclusively governed by Belgian law. Disputes shall exclusively be brought before the Belgian courts of competent jurisdiction. If a different body of national law should apply by reason of rules of international law, the Belgian Market Practices and Consumer Protection Act (Wet Marktpraktijken en Consumentenbescherming) shall be the primary statutory law of reference for the interpretation of the present General Terms and Conditions.
- If you’ve had a problem with something you’ve bought online, you can use this site, ec.europa.eu/odr, to try reach an out-of-court settlement.